MOMS Club of Anchor Bay, MI is part of the International MOMS Club, a non-profit organization for moms who need support in their community. Our members are full and part-time stay-at-home moms. Our activities take place during the day and children are always welcome so there is no need to find a babysitter!
We welcome new members! Please contact us to find out more. We serve residents of Chesterfield, New Baltimore, New Haven, Selfridge ANGB, Lenox, Casco and Ira Township.
- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children.
- To provide a forum of topics of interest to mothers.
- To help children in the community.
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children.
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment.
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job.
- That a family’s decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice.
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way.