MOMS Club of Anchor Bay, MI is part of the International MOMS Club, a non-profit organization for moms who need support in their community. Our members are full and part-time stay-at-home moms. Our activities take place during the day and children are always welcome so there is no need to find a babysitter!
We welcome new members! Please contact us to find out more. We serve residents of Chesterfield, New Baltimore, New Haven, Selfridge ANGB, Lenox, Casco and Ira Township.
If you are looking for a MOMS Club in your area please fill out this inquiry form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home to raise their children.
- To provide a forum of topics of interest to mothers.
- To help children in the community.
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children.
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment.
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job.
- That a family’s decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice.
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way.